Thursday, October 12, 2017

contoh LOA (Letter of Approval)

26th October, 2016

To whom it may concern, 

I, Dr xxxxxxxx, approve of I.G.A. Lokita Purnamika Utami’s research proposal.  Her research proposal investigates English Teachers’ professional development and the relationship this has to the effectiveness of their classroom practice. 

This topic of research sits well within my own research field with regard to teacher’s continuous professional development and its impact on both beliefs, knowledge and practice.

I have supervised a number of PhD students to completion. I have also coauthored with these students for international publications. Additionally, PhD students on international internships have visited me for similar scholarly programs.  

I am happy to welcome Lokita to Griffith University in 2017 and support her writing progress on an article she wishes to publish.

Kind regards

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment